Wednesday, December 29, 2010

New Kid On The (Chopping) Block.

    Well, here I am adding my voice to the groundswell of new voices disseminating everything from vitriolic diatribes to sound, well-fashioned commentary.   I did not, however start this Blog in an effort to divest myself of the existential angst which seems to have become a part of everyday existence in these United States.
      I am posting these Blogs in a sincere effort to engage my fellow Americans in a constructive dialog about the problems engendered by the actions of the current governmental administration and  possible solutions .   In the course of doing so I will also touch upon other topics which I feel are germane to living a happy, balanced existence in the world in which we now live.   I will endeavor to do this with humor, sound reasoning, and concrete suggestions.   If I stray too dangerously close to mealy-mouthed cant, spin, or vitriolic rant I will leave it to you, my insightful readers to drag me gently ( but firmly) back to the realm of reason.   I must in closing inform the reader that I am a staunch conservative American.   I come to this world view through the fires of existential experiences having been raised in a liberal household.   I am well-educated ( I hold a BA in  Art Education, a MA in Psychology, and am working on my Phd. in counseling).   I offer this background in an effort to separate myself from the angst-driven Blogger who simply wants to vent ( which in these times is perfectly understandable).   In closing, I hope that my worthy readers, (may they be legion!), find my Blog to be insightful as well as helpful, and entertaining. Right ON!
    

No comments:

Post a Comment