Saturday, March 26, 2011

The Invisible Nominee

     As we march inexorably towards the 2012 Presidential elections it again behooves me to chide the Republican Party for what I see as it's total lack of strong decision making.   As I have mentioned in a previous blog, if we are to get our "Fearless Reader" Barack Obama ousted from a position which he never should have held, the Republican party must choose a challenger now, and promote the hell out of him or her.
      By leaving extant a field of cult-of-personality would- be Presidents, without denoting a strong challenger, the Republican party is leaving precious little time to get a strong leadership message out, voiced by a strong leader. I am suggesting that a strong, well presented Republican contender can handily defeat the totally impotent, community organizer- turned- teleprompter reader we now have taking up space in the oval office.   As I see it, the field of would-be Commanders-in-Chief that now litter the Political landscape, are as wimpy as hero turned Political "nice guy" John McCain turned out to be.   The last thing this fading Democracy needs is four more years of a man who is President in name only.   The Republicans need to hurriedly choose a solid, visible, contender and promote this contender and his or her strong leadership message.  With the field of "I- am -not- certain- if -I- am -running -or- not" game players now in the mix we may as well have Claude Rains's name in the running as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment