Thursday, February 24, 2011

The Amazing Atomic President

I am about to discourse in the most philosophical of terms.   I am doing this because I trust that my readers are bright enough to understand it; after all most of you are Conservatives.   Let's face it they call it the Left because when God was giving out brains, they all left.   Anyhoo, here goes.   I am disturbed at how the media has taken to critiquing President Obama in Atomistic terms. Let me clarify.   Instead of commenting on his ratings with the American people (on various criteria) in a holistic fashion, there is instead a trend towards separating the components of his lousy decisions from the man himself.   This Atomistic way of separating the man from his deeds,or to put it another way, to say that the various decision- making components of the man  don't constitute the total of the man is an Atomistic copout.   Even those media respondents who aren't particularly aroused by the once God-like President are quick to say that the public like the man but hate his policies. Bunk! You cannot separate Obama from the legacy of his dim-witted policies.  I find it very difficult to believe that the American public is fond of a man who has given us record spending, record unemployment, insults to the country which he is the leader of, and subterfuge which would have made Nixon proud.   Please don't get me wrong, I don't hate the guy but lets just say I am not fond of a president who  bringing our country to ruin.

No comments:

Post a Comment